I only got to sleep at about 01:00 this morning. We did go to be a little later than usual, but I just could not fall asleep. I could not get comfortable and my imagination decided to shift gears, just creating stupid scenes in my mind about nothing even vaguely important.

As a result, I was rather tired at work today. Not that there was much to do. As I mentioned, I got most of my work done on Friday already. There is always filing to do, but after checking the date that I last listed all the paperwork that needed to be filed, I decided to leave it for a day.

I finally shared my blog link with my colleagues at work and was told that the pictures were great and that I looked beautiful. My stats are high again today – 190 hits by the time I got home. I sent an SMS to Nadine, telling her about the pictures and I’m trying to think whether there’s anybody else that doesn’t know.

A lot of people have asked how they can leave comments on my blog without logging in. The thought stumped me for quite a while, since I was sure I had set it up to make this possible. Finally, I have come up with an idea, where people can e-mail me the message and I will manually enter it into the page specified. It’s a bit of work for me, but I don’t think I’ll be getting that many comments. I’ll set up a page just now to make this possible.

I have come to the conclusion that they just do not make cushions like they used to. This, after using a cushion in my wheelchair for about a month. It became flat, hard and uncomfortable. So, I went back to my 20-year-old pillow, which (so I was told) originally came from my grandparent’s lounge suite a very long time ago. Every so often, I have to sew up a new hole that appears in the seams. The diamond pattern on the front is falling apart and there are small holes in it, probably where Fayth bit it while insisting on having something to carry for me. Yet, it is the only pillow that I have ever found comfortable for my chair and saves me from getting severe back ache. Trust me, if I forget that pillow at home (has only happened once), my back hurts like blazes the next day.

I have finally included a picture of my African Violet that is flowering so well. You may not be able to see it very well, but there are six flowers open and a seventh, in the middle, that will open within the next few days. The buds on the other plants are still a long way from opening. And even if the colour of the flowers look blue in the picture, it is actually purple.