Nothing happened during the week worth mentioning, really. Mo and I went on a full day course on “Change Management” on Thursday. I was expecting to be rather uninteresting and a waste of precious time better spent catching up on work. I was actually wrong and I learnt quite a few things.

On Friday, I went to the doctor yet again, since my post nasal drip still has not cleared. The good news is that my lungs are clear. The bad news is that because of my post nasal drip, my airways are taking a really long time to heal. I’ve got a couple more medications to take and I actually do feel better today.

Yesterday, I started working on the new Archive section for my blog. Since I don’t want my narrow column to be too long, I’ve had to come up with new ways to list all the items that I had in the columns before it became too long. I’m also hoping that I actually do keep the “Archive”page updated as I write new blog entries.

Then, Marc and I went to Emile’s place for a get-together, since he is another of Marc’s friends who has decided to pursue different career interests. Even though I still had not sorted through all the pictures on my computer, I took my camera with. Emile has 4 dogs and 9 cats. It did not take me long to snap over 70 pictures of the gorgeous critters, and get complimented for having an eye for a good picture. I am now half considering creating a photo blog at Shutterchance, like my friend, pitwallantix.

I don’t remember what we chatted about yesterday, but with good company and good music (nope, no good alcohol), it was after 23:00 before we knew it.

When we got home, we went straight to bed. I had warned Marc that Pumba would most likely try and lift his leg against my wheel like when we went to Asa’s farewell, because other dogs had rubbed against my chair. True as bob, as I’m getting my pills, he does it and Marc caught him in the act and gave him a hiding.

I didn’t get the chance to have a good night’s sleep last night, since TJ was not feeling good and kept wanting to go out. After the second trip out (third, if you count Marc taking him out as well), I actually got my blanket out my office, expecting to sleep in the lounge so that I could let him out without waking Marc. Luckily, he settled, though.

Today, I have been mostly working on my blog (between chasing the dogs for their annoying barking). I got the Archive page finished and a “Contact me” page. Then, I downloaded all the pictures off my camera and started sorting all my pictures into a new folder, which I will eventually write to a DVD. Once I am done, I will start resizing and uploading the better ones to Flickr.

In the meanwhile, feel free to browse and please visit again soon. 🙂