Ok, so I’m lacking a decent topic for this blog entry. I’m not really feeling very creative tonight, so today’s date will have to do… It’s been a few days since I last wrote. Honestly, not much has happened.

I don’t know why, but I feel very lazy over a weekend lately and just don’t write in my blog, though it’s probably the best time, since I can sit and think and whatever. Last night, I wanted to write, but suddenly became so moody that writing was the last thing on my mind.

Today is better. I went out after work and took a few more pictures. The cats in the complex must be getting used to me, because Chopstix and her friends were very obliging in not running off when I rode past in my wheelchair. Even though she did not sit still for very long, I still got some beautiful pictures of Chopstix and hopefully I’ll be happy enough with one of them that I’ll post it on my photo blog next week.

I have got about two week’s worth of pictures to post, if I actually sat down and looked through them all. Today’s picture of Pumba has received a nice response. I had a feeling it would because it’s different from normal animal pictures. I could have done slightly better by getting a better angle and looking directly at him, but it’s still a sharp picture.

Tomorrow’s is a collage of an iris that is still flowering in front of our car. It’s actually amazing because as one flowers, the next bud grows. When the first flower dies, the second opens and a new bud grows (almost) in the same place of the first flower. I’m not sure how many times this has happened now, but it reminds me of a phoenix rising from the ashes. I’ve never been a fan of an iris flower, but this has been beautiful to watch. Make sure you check the photo blog.

Just a little vent before I end off. As you know, I went to the doctor to inquire about about a special treatment for me, since I have brittle bones. It’s called Aredia. It won’t cure it, but it will help this back ache that I have, among other things. My problem is that every time I phone, the motivation letter has not been sent through to the medical aid and one excuse after another is given why it’s not been done. Then they (doctor and secretary) went on holiday for 2 weeks (he’s still on holiday until mid September) and I phone and inquire again and she borders on rude with me when she tells me that she’s been on leave and not had a chance to clear her desk. There were three tapes worth of dictation that he had left, but she had not looked at them yet…