I received this by e-mail one day. This is not called the most dangerous recipe in the world for nothing. No only is it so quick and easy to make, but it is so, ever so, delicious too. Trust me, I have tried it! It can serve two, but do you really want to share?
5 Minute Chocolate Cake
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- A small splash of vanilla essence
- 1 large coffee mug
- Add dry ingredients to your largest mug and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using), vanilla essence , then mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high).
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little and tip on to a plate if desired.